The new cursor memory feature doesn't seem to make any difference regardless of the setting it's on
Setting the CursorRestore buffer to Small should give the same buffersize as the previous version, but I also tweaked the buffer-fill-code to try to be a bit more efficient. Might be I messed up something
There is also a strange layout problem.
Could you PM or e-mail me that layout file, so I can have a look at it?
I have noticed that, even though I firmly press the keys to compile the AutoIt3 source, it sometimes produces a bad/partly corrupted .exe, so I should probably do some more quality assurance before packing stuff into the zip-file.
I'll re-compile later today, and upload again (can't ftp from work).
One, thought and question: are the old .wbuc button templates compatible with the updates of WinButtonsEdit?
It's going to be a long process of having to recreate all the templates everytime if so.
The file-format has been backward compatible from day one, I only added settings (and sections) that are not interpreted by older versions of WinButtons but they do no harm. And ofcourse the default extension changed from .ini to .wbuc, some time ago, but it does work with .ini files equally well.
When unpacking my zip-file, just get the *.exe and *.readme.txt files. Unzip *.au3 if you want the source, all other files are hardly ever changed and meant as examples for new users.
For the keyboard shortcut keys I'm working on built-in support for WB, to avoid the load-time of WinSendKeys, and the AutoIt3 'rules' can be found here
. Anything you can Send(), you can use with WB (though WinSendKeys can do a bit more, like mouse-clicks).
The WB built-in Send function will get a new command (not '-send'), so that would require a 1-time change to your .wbuc file(s).