Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 31, 2014, 12:56:48 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: It's alive, it's alive!!! mwahaha! - WinButtons and 7" touchscreen works  (Read 22800 times)
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »

Perhaps I should start a video show. Is there a gap in the market for a show about reviewing technical gadgets that don't work or stop working after about 5 days. I could fill a whole season quite easily.

End of season spectacular would be just me (in a straight-jacket, in padded cell) attempting to hold a conversation with the new iPhone Siri.
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2011, 09:27:14 PM »

a client who's edge router just went tits up
That's what you get for letting them be on the bleeding edge!

Chris
Stoic Joker
Honorary Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2011, 07:45:04 AM »

a client who's edge router just went tits up
That's what you get for letting them be on the bleeding edge!

Well you're half right... They're right on the edge of a highway construction project, and the highway crew cut the fiber. Fortunately the local city owned fiber comes with grade A service. The head engineer came out and met us onsite within half an hour (on a Sunday!), and made arrangements to get the line crew out there shortly there after.

They are now officially my new favorite service provider!
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2011, 02:10:34 PM »

They are now officially my new favorite service provider!
Quite impressive, especially when we have to contend in other areas with so many lumbering bureaucracies  Thmbsup

You couldn't get that chap to nip over to nudone's place, I suppose.  Grin

Chris
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.025s | Server load: 0 ]