ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (39/63) > >>

Pnikosis:
Just came here to thank you. I've been using Ditto for years, and finally I found the perfect replacement... There are too many features I love, so thanks a lot.

migounanounet:
Hi,

First thanx for this wonderful soft.

I'd like to know if it's possible to introduce regular expression in Quick View Filters?
In my case, I'd like to remind IPs for example...

Sascha:
I'd like to know if it's possible to introduce regular expression in Quick View Filters?
-migounanounet (February 10, 2012, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yeah - that would be nice!

I use the library from the PowerGrep-Makers for my projects:

http://www.regular-expressions.info/delphi.html

tranglos:
In my case, I'd like to remind IPs for example...-migounanounet (February 10, 2012, 10:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was hoping it wouldn't come to that :-) Yes, I can add regular expressions; I'm just not certain how it will affect performance when generating a view. SQLite does not have its own regex engine and it relies on callbacks instead. So it will trigger a separate callback for each record in the database - that's in addition to evaluating the regex. We'll see how that works!

I've been mostly away from DC a few days and will be for a few days more, so please excuse me if I take a while to reply. I'm trying to re-do the website so that Echo has a permanent home, and I just hate doing that (see here, here, here and here). And if you look at the date on these posts, yes, I've been doing that since before 2007. I hope to get something done this year. In fact, I hope to get it done this weekend!

tranglos:
Just came here to thank you. I've been using Ditto for years, and finally I found the perfect replacement... There are too many features I love, so thanks a lot.
-Pnikosis (February 07, 2012, 10:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

I love when someone says that :-) so thank you! And welcome to DC!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version