ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Ethervane Echo

<< < (10/63) > >>

superboyac:
By the way, tranglos, all of your responses to my feature requests were perfectly reasonable.  I never responded back.  Yes, as usual you have thought all of this through very well.

It's a great program, I've been using it in parallel with my other clipboard programs like ARS and CHS.  With the CHS features, ARS is being phased out for me.  I like Echo for some of the interface issues.  The one I'm probably going to commit to in the end is AceText, but also in parallel with these free ones.

johnk:
Congrats, Tranglos, on a fine app. It has already become my "session clipboard" (I use the "database in memory" mode).

One thing I'm unclear about -- no matter how much I increase MaxDispTextSize, the display of each item is limited to 5 lines, even if FixedItemHeight is false. To view more of the item I need to adjust the width of the window. Even then I never seem to see the full item, unless I use the editor. Is there another setting I need to adjust?

tranglos:
One thing I'm unclear about -- no matter how much I increase MaxDispTextSize, the display of each item is limited to 5 lines, even if FixedItemHeight is false. To view more of the item I need to adjust the width of the window. Even then I never seem to see the full item, unless I use the editor. Is there another setting I need to adjust?
-johnk (September 27, 2011, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

MaxDispTextSize applies only to clips that will be captured after you've changed the setting.

Another setting controls how many lines of each item can be displayed: Preferences -> Display -> MaxLinesPerItem. This one will be applied immediately, but the displayed text of each item will still  be limited to MaxDispTextSize.

johnk:
Thanks, MaxLinesPerItem was what I was looking for. But I can't set it higher than 10?

tranglos:
Thanks, MaxLinesPerItem was what I was looking for. But I can't set it higher than 10?
-johnk (September 27, 2011, 05:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll remove this restriction in the next release. The practical limit is the vertical screen resolution, because items taller than the screen would be quite inconvenient to view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version