ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

How to attach in Winrar

(1/2) > >>

shadowman:
Hello,
                i have a huge collection of data which are important to me, so to make things easier i Zip them with Winrar: their were a couple of .RAR files:
           so i   want to attach image like pic : please check the image. I can't figure it how can i achieve that so that i can easily archive my data: without having to     browse through them and manually test.  Any suggestion is helpful.

How to attach in Winrar

How can i achieve this. :)

shadowman:
I know how to attach text files from Winrar, but rtf or doc files are not supported.
        I wonder how does those people attach files or image as seen on the snapshot, i know it is an image : because if it were text i could select all the text which it didn't happen here.

The image you see is in the comment section: sorry for wrong query: actually i know how to attach file or archive file (if you are thinking or archiving... i know that) but what i really meant was : How do i actually put up an image like in the snap in the comment box......
HOPE SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD...

Any advice from regular people of Donationcoder.....

shadowman:
If the people havn't understood.
i wanted smething like to create in Winrar. How can i achive this.

Renegade:
I don't get it...

Do you mean "how do I edit archive comments"?

hulkbuster:
Ohh... the dude wants all the colour and things in his comment box.  Right.

I think u need to click on the Load comment from the file button and see if any of the doc or rtf extension file is accepted and try on.

I don't know, give it a try.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version