ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Donation gamer: Games to give

<< < (8/10) > >>

Xenonym:
Seeing there's already a thread about giving away games, I may as well hijack this one  :P

Does anybody want a copy of Frozen Sypnase?

It's a turn-based strategy game where the turns happen at the same time. Makes it quite a bit harder as you have to predict what your enemy does for each turn.

EDIT: Game given away already! Thanks. :)

iphigenie:
Happy to see the thread hijacked, Xenonym :)

Reminding of some leftovers on Gamersgate:

Infans Solaris - asteroids with co-op mode
Guilty Gear Isuka - a fighting game http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GGI/guilty-gear-isuka
RIP - old school shooter
RIP strike back - old school shooter

Also if anyone is in (or can be in) Yorkshire and wants physical copies of games - or knows of someone who would play older games on older systems, or a charity which would take some. I have a boxful of games, some (second copies, yes, i never learn that I cant get R to try much) or two that I can happily give away.

I might have a spare copy of Renegade Wars when it comes out - another action-ey game with coop mode.

p3lb0x:
I recently bought the IndieGala 2 but I already own quite a few of the games. So I am giving away the spare keys.

* inMomentum
* Zombie Shooter 1
* Zombie Shooter 2
* Hacker Evolution: Untold
* Hacker Evolution: Duality
* Your Doodles are Bugged!
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this. But all these games are on steam. So you'll need that to play them

lanux128:
if you still have it, i'd like the "Your Doodles are Bugged!" game.. 8)

Carol Haynes:
I wouldn't mind a stab at inMomentum if it is still going

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version