ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

'Work Done' Lists Sofware, any ideas ?

<< < (2/2)

40hz:
I use workflowy.com for this. Make an entry per week inside that the schedule and one entry per day and inside that a worklog of things I did that day.
-justice (August 26, 2011, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Couldn't you do much the same thing just using any outliner app - and optionally hosting or (preferably) syncing the data file with something like a free Dropbox account? That way, if workflowy ever went out of business, or changed hands, you'd still be set to go.

:)

mahesh2k:
@40Hz, thanks. Using Grindstone right now and will update this thread after one week testing.  :)

@Justice, thanks for web based solution of this. Requires more work from my side but it is one good web app to use.  :up:

justice:
I use workflowy.com for this. Make an entry per week inside that the schedule and one entry per day and inside that a worklog of things I did that day.
-justice (August 26, 2011, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Couldn't you do much the same thing just using any outliner app - and optionally hosting or (preferably) syncing the data file with something like a free Dropbox account? That way, if workflowy ever went out of business, or changed hands, you'd still be set to go.

:)
-40hz (August 26, 2011, 10:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
yes, the keyboard shortcuts are great though. Also you can export your stuff out of workflowy and into any outliner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version