ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Surfulater 50% Discount on 30 Aug 11

(1/2) > >>

Ennovy:
Surfulater 50% discount at BitsDuJour.

The promotion is on Tuesday 30 August, 2011 and will run for 24 hours.

rgdot:
After reading about it here on DC recently (and earlier) was really intrigued, might have to take up offer. Thanks.

MerleOne:
Thanks for the info.

A question about the software itself : when I try to add http://www.lg.com/fr/telephonie-mobile/telephones-mobiles/telephones-mobiles.jsp, (Add article + page by r-clicking on the corresponding IE page), the stored page is missing a lot of info.  I have chose a LG site because it's difficult for most software to capture it.

Is there a setting that would improve the capture ?

Thanks.

Jibz:
I must admit I haven't used Surfulater that much recently, mostly because the Chrome addon keeps mysteriously disappearing :(.

MerleOne:
Maybe because chrome get I must admit I haven't used Surfulater that much recently, mostly because the Chrome addon keeps mysteriously disappearing :(.
-Jibz (August 26, 2011, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe because Chrome is updated in background quite often and the extension is removed then ?!

One more precision about trying to load LG.com pages in Surfulater : after being loaded, when I re-open them, it generates a lot of "Stack Overflow" in IE, I have to discard the error windows ten times or so, then only a few images are loaded.

The only Web Capture tool I know that store these pages correctly so far is Local Website Archive (Aignes.com).  It probably lacks all the nice metadata handling from Surfulater, but it does store pages correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version