ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Key counting script

<< < (4/6) > >>

skwire:
Sorry about that.  I've fixed it.

Robby250:
Oh my god. That is perfect. It counts the key layout correctly, while not counting the Autohotkey modifier changes I've made.

Should I edit this post if I find any problems with the app, or make a new post to bump the thread? Thanks a lot! I appreciate it.

skwire:
You're welcome.  I'm glad to hear it works with your keyboard layout.  You can just post here if you have any issues; I'll get notified.  If, for some reason, I don't reply, pick something from this page:  http://skwire.dcmembers.com/wb/pages/contact.php

Robby250:
Ah. I remembered to try out if the right alt counts as 2 keystrokes. And indeed it counts as one to right alt and one to left ctrl. Is this fixable? I can live with it though, Since I never normally use AltGr as it's called.

Also, my mouse has a thumb scroll that I can bind on whatever keystroke I want. So I binded it with Left and Right from the keyboard, and this seems to count too. I need to bind it something so that I can use it in games, and I've chosen left and right to be able to use horizontal scrolling as well. Maybe you know some mouse keys or virtual buttons or anything that I can bind in those places, to make it usable but also not be counted? A software to simulate those to input them into the mouse's software would also help. Thanks.

skwire:
Ah. I remembered to try out if the right alt counts as 2 keystrokes. And indeed it counts as one to right alt and one to left ctrl. Is this fixable? I can live with it though, Since I never normally use AltGr as it's called.-Robby250 (September 01, 2011, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can add in the non-specific Control/Alt/Shift modifiers and see if that makes a difference.

Also, my mouse has a thumb scroll that I can bind on whatever keystroke I want. So I binded it with Left and Right from the keyboard, and this seems to count too.-Robby250 (September 01, 2011, 09:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

The only thing I can suggest is to use something less common like F11 & F12 or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version