ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ultimate touchscreen control via iPad remote software - I'm excited

<< < (4/5) > >>

nudone:
I've taken a chance and ordered a MYMO MY-720 touchscreen: http://www.amazon.co.uk/MY-720-Powered-Touch-Screen-Monitor/dp/B003MU9WU4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314806117&sr=8-1

I decided to go for this one rather than the MIMO or LILLIPUT as I prefer the stand it rests on, and anything larger seems a bit over-the-top.

So, all being well, things will work straight out of the box. If they do, or if they don't, regardless, I'll send the same screen to you, Ath, after I've checked this one out. (In other words, if I don't send it back to Amazon because it's total rubbish.)

Ath:
I have some (minor) changes planned for WinButtons, regarding mouse movement/placement, but haven't started that yet. Planned for later this week or the weekend.

The screen is looking really nice, IMHO :-*

nudone:
I'm beginning to think that the mouse cursor jumping from screen to screen problem may not exist. Looking at clips on youtube (mainly of "MIMO" not "MYMO" screens) there doesn't appear to be a mouse cursor visible on the touchscreen

The clip shows MYMO software, with "interesting" circular slide control. Perhaps this could be something for WinButton II  :)

edit:
Oh, and here's a clip of a MIMO with our favourite circular based GUI, CircleDock...

nudone:
Okay, forget all that. I've just seen another clip with the mouse cursor jumping problem I suspected there would be with these things. Hmmm, not good.

Ath:
Hmmm, not good.
-nudone (September 01, 2011, 03:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll try to fix that ASAP, as said before, I've been thinking of a possible solution, just have to implement it 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version