ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Ultimate touchscreen control via iPad remote software - I'm excited

<< < (3/5) > >>

nudone:
p.s. I forgot to say that the iPad is not anywhere near like a decent drawing tablet - not even if using Photoshop via one of the iPad apps.

Drawing on an iPad is like drawing with big fat crayons. Fine if you like big fat cartoons, or fine if you are prepared to keep toggling the brush size and pressure to achieve a more refined drawing.

I mean, I think that Wacom Cintiqs are pretty awful to draw with and they are specifically designed for the task. The iPad is more like a toy in comparison. That's not to say you won't be able to draw a work of art using it - but you could just as easily draw the same work of art using a broken pencil on a soggy bit of newspaper. Well, almost.

Ath:
@nudone, I'll support WinButtons for as long as it seems feasible, meaning I'll (try to) solve any issue you may have 8)

I have a Wacom PenPartner2 that I 'inherited' when I got my wife a (proper) Bamboo drawing tablet, but I hardly use it, as I don't do any graphics stuff, most coding and 'investigating' (aka web-browsing)
That PenPartner is so totally un-fit for WinButtons (combined with a 1920x1200 monitor), I've actually been thinking about getting a real touch-screen, but (tmp lack of) financial means have stopped me so far :huh:

nudone:
Well, if we can make WinButtons work properly on a touchscreen or, at least, begin to make it look like it will work well with a mini touchscreen I promise I'll buy you the same sized touchscreen I buy.

Ath:
+1 Now that is motivating :Thmbsup: :-*

nudone:
You're welcome. I want this to work and I'd wondered why you'd not be testing it out on a touchscreen already. There's a massive gap in the market for a genuinely useful touchscreen AND custom button gui for it - let's make WinButtons fill that gap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version