ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

Share your mouse and keyboard with multiple Mac or Windows computers

<< < (2/10) > >>

jgpaiva:
That looks awesome! Congratulations, I'm going to recommend this to a few friends of mine I know will love it ;)

jgpaiva:
I haven't been able to test it, but looking at your site I think I have one cool direction for future work:
You might consider adding something like what vmware does between the physical and virtual machines with vmware aditions. I can see lots of uses for clipboard sharing and file drag+drop between physical machines controlled with the same keyboard :)

[edit]
A few more remarks, now about the site:
1 - It's a matter of preference, but I think the site looks much better when I put the mouse over the menu on the left, in my opinion it should always be like that.
2 - It is not clear on the site that the software is shareware, I couldn't find a link to the shop anywhere except in the FAQ, which seems strange.
3 - I am assuming the trial version has some kind of time limit, I believe it should be stated somewhere in the download page.
4 - From reading the "work with a co-worker" scenario, I assume that the mouse works in a similar way to your multimouse, where you get multiple cursors in the same screen when you move to a different screen. If so, I think this much better than taking control of the other mouse (which was what I assumed first) and you probably would be better served by emphasizing it a bit more.

bmms:
Or will it need to be XP/OSX and above?-Stoic Joker (August 25, 2011, 11:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, exactly. Sorry, but no older OS/computers.

Stoic Joker:
I can see lots of uses for clipboard sharing and file drag+drop between physical machines controlled with the same keyboard-jgpaiva (August 25, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Clipboard sharing is an absolute must for the Remote Desktop/Server Management stuff I do for most of my day ... That would be a great thing to have. File drag-n-drop would be nice too but I can live with out it. Also might be tricky to code and a bit heavy for UDP communication.

skwire:
I've used both Synergy and InputDirector in the past (with good results) so I'm interested to see how this develops.  From the video, it looks good so far.  And, yes, clipboard sharing is a must...even if it's only text.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version