ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Bug? Arrow Endpoint Text very slow

<< < (5/5)

mouser:
crap  >:( :down:

I just don't understand it :(

Is there any way you could make a screencast showing you selecting an image with arrow text, then editing the arrow text and showing the slowness?

The main thing i really need to see is if the font is trying to anti-alias while you are typing.

I may have to upload a test version too that can output some debug information for me to check on.

I just wish i understood what was going on.

Anyone else experiencing slow arrow text editing with the new beta version?

mouser:
And maybe attach again an image which exhibits the slow editing behavior with the new version?
Perhaps i can replicate it again..

mouser:
Does it help if on the Drawing Object Options tab you select "Anti-alias Object Display: Never" ?

mouser:
Question -- do you have the shadow checkbox checked? if you uncheck it (on all arrows on the screenshot) does it solve the problem?

mouser:
I just encountered the slow arrow text just now, randomly, right after making v2.99 live and after a week of trying everything i could to trigger it.
So clearly the bug is still lurking about -- and i'm back on the hunt for it.

Note that it's definitely (my occurrences of it at least) a very random thing -- going in and out of object mode or doing various things makes the problem completely go away).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version