ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"Upgrade" Button is Patented -- Trolls Come Out of Sewers...

<< < (4/8) > >>

Stoic Joker:
deleted absurdly rude, sarcastic post making fun of these people who patent every passing idea, as if their every thought is something brilliant-db90h (August 18, 2011, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bummer, I rather liked it. As it vilified the core behavior that is killing innovation. Back when innovators really did, the plan was to build a better mousetrap. Now the prevailing M.O. is to build a complete shit mouse trap, and force everyone that wants to create a (truly working) rodent disposal device to hemorrhage cash to you for (basically) nothing.

Carol Haynes:
I just registered a patent for the "Send" button in email clients ... now cough up DC users $10 a head!

db90h:
I just applied for a patent on patents!!!!!

Renegade:
What I would REALLY like is to patent a process for expelling waste fluids and solids from the human body.

My opening statement for my first patent suit would be, "Why aren't your eyes yellow? And why do you find it easy to sit?" :P

Target:
What I would REALLY like is to patent a process for expelling waste fluids and solids from the human body.

My opening statement for my first patent suit would be, "Why aren't your eyes yellow? And why do you find it easy to sit?" :P
-Renegade (August 18, 2011, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Brilliant!! you're patenting trolling

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version