ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

SoftMaker Office 2012 BETA testing

<< < (14/21) > >>

rjbull:
I think what Jibz is waiting for is the price to upgrade from 2010 Standard to 2012 Standard.  I know that's what I'm waiting for.-cyberdiva (November 30, 2011, 09:49 AM)
--- End quote ---
Me too.  I see the point of Pro for businesses brave enough to dump Microsoft (as long as they don't need a full database), but for home users happy with existing e-mail clients, an update of the Standard edition is a more interesting event.

I've seen "Softmaker" in the Guests/Users list at the bottom of the Forum page, so hope they're listening...

tomos:
but for home users happy with existing e-mail clients, an update of the Standard edition is a more interesting event.-rjbull (December 03, 2011, 02:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

true, but who out there is really happy with their email client :( (or is that just me...)
I'm using Tbird, mostly unhappy with the UI. The problem is, I suspect I'd have the same (but different) problem no matter what email client I used...

SoftMaker:
I am listening. Give us a few days to update the web site for Office Standard.

SKA:
Dear Softmaker

Can key for Pro 2012 Windows version be used for 2012 Standard (in case we dont want to use emclient) ?

Ska

SoftMaker:
I am not sure if the key would work, but you can always do a user-defined install for Pro and deselect eM Client.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version