ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Windows management script

<< < (6/7) > >>

Winkie:
Thanks Winkie :up:
-tomos (August 19, 2011, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're welcome.
So, we can call this one done?
Or did you catch the AHK-virus and want some other features?

tomos:
Thanks Winkie :up:
-tomos (August 19, 2011, 02:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
You're welcome.
So, we can call this one done?
Or did you catch the AHK-virus and want some other features?
-Winkie (August 19, 2011, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

I removed that right-click titlebar to close bit (from Skwire). I was having bugginess at the time (with FF & FARR), & had a hunch it was related to that - that particular capability is not so important to me - but nice to have all the same.
I wanted to reintroduce it and see if it was in fact the problem.

Problably wont get to check that properly till tues

skwire:
I removed that right-click titlebar to close bit (from Skwire). I was having bugginess at the time (with FF & FARR), & had a hunch it was related to that-tomos (August 21, 2011, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, messing with default behaviour like that can result in some wonkiness.  Keep in mind that you can always add a modifier to that RButton part (ctrl, alt, shift, win).

Also, do you mind if I move this thread to the Finished section?

tomos:
I removed that right-click titlebar to close bit (from Skwire). I was having bugginess at the time (with FF & FARR), & had a hunch it was related to that-tomos (August 21, 2011, 03:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep, messing with default behaviour like that can result in some wonkiness.  Keep in mind that you can always add a modifier to that RButton part (ctrl, alt, shift, win).-skwire (August 21, 2011, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
will try that,
thanks Skwire

Also, do you mind if I move this thread to the Finished section?
-skwire (August 21, 2011, 04:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Please do :)
with thanks to everyone :Thmbsup:

tomos:
Just discovered that in windows 7, WinKey+Home will minimise all except the active window :-[

oh well :)

FWIW here's some other winkey shortcuts for Win7 -
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/window-on-windows/the-complete-list-of-windows-logo-keyboard-shortcuts/4946?tag=nl.e064

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version