ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

40% off on Notezilla Sticky Notes Program only on 17th August

<< < (2/4) > >>

conceptworld:

Thanks @wraith808

Thanks everybody :)

IainB:
Looks like the Bdj page has been hurriedly modified to remove the clever (NOT) email address "block" popup.     :D
"Why are we all so stupid?" (quote W Edwards Deming).

By the way, I could be wrong, of course, but the version of Notezilla for sale is v7 and it appears to be the same  (v7.0.0.85 date 2008-11-11) as I recently trialled and which I also trialled in 2008/9.
Looks like development may have stopped. (?)

If that is the case, then the next version might be interesting and worth waiting for, but I would not recommend that anyone spend their cognitive surplus on this v7.

Mind you elsewhere on DC forum, Notezilla seems to enjoy a good rep., and there's this:
Old 3M Post-it notes was much lighter, compatible with older OS's, had ability to send notes over lan to another pc. New one is .NET, uses more resources, less features, most "improvements" that I could see were simply eye candy.

Notezilla, in comparison to 3M Post-it Notes is the superior product with a lot more useful features, less limitations, more flexibility and a much better layout overall.

There are a few things that 3M did better, like the alarm manager, but the benefits of Notezilla outweigh anything I would have got with the best of both versions of 3M's application, combined.
-app103 (November 01, 2009, 12:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

app103:
Notezilla is a fantastic application, worth every penny. I have never regretted moving from 3M's Post-it Digital notes to Notezilla. I am even running Notezilla under WINE in Ubuntu. It works quite well, as long as you don't have anything else running in WINE that needs you to install IE. (There is a serious lack of decent sticky notes apps for Linux)

conceptworld:

Thanks a lot @IainB and @app103.

Notezilla's development has not stopped. It has been little slow due to other products (RecentX & Copywhiz).

The development is going on. We are planning to launch the new version in 4-6 months. However, we will not be in a position to immediately offer the new version at discounted price on BitsDuJour, definitely.

urlwolf:
I'm liking notezilla. It'd be infinitely better if it adopted the search from cintanotes :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version