Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 19, 2014, 04:57:40 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Linkman 8 Pro and Cacheman 7.10 62% off on Bits du Jour 8/15/2011  (Read 3405 times)
cyberdiva
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 12, 2011, 01:56:54 PM »

I just received a notice that Outertech is offering both Linkman Pro 8 (2-computer license) and Cacheman 7.10 (2- computer license) on Bits du Jour this Monday, August 15, 2011.  Each will sell for 62% off.  Here are links to the specifics:

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/cacheman-7/saf=503646/

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/linkman-pro-8/saf=503646/

With the discount, each program will be available for $14.99.

rgdot
Supporting Member

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 02:05:57 AM »

Deal coming soon, again, with the same. Both 2 computer license, 62% off for $14.99

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/linkman-pro-8/

http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/cacheman-7/

Innuendo
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:16:46 AM »

I recommend buyers, if offered, go for the lifetime updates/license option. It is only a few dollars (less than ten) more if I remember correctly.
highend01
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 10:28:55 AM »

It is only a few dollars (less than ten) more if I remember correctly.

Lifetime Free Upgrades (+50% to base price)

A normal 2 computer license costs 39$.
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 10:47:52 AM »

It is easy to see the value of Linkman, but a little more difficult when it comes to Cacheman. Are any of you using it? Will f0dder call it snakeoil, or is it the real thing?
Innuendo
Charter Member

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »

Lifetime Free Upgrades (+50% to base price)

A normal 2 computer license costs 39$.

Yes, but on the last BDJ offer, that 50% upgrade to lifetime was based on the discounted price not the list price.

I just looked up my invoice and in my case, I bought, thanks to BDJ, a 2 computer license for $14.98 and the lifetime free upgrade (+50% to base price) was a whopping $7.50 giving me a grand total at check-out of $22.48.
highend01
Supporting Member

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 02:06:15 PM »

I just looked up my invoice and in my case, I bought, thanks to BDJ, a 2 computer license for $14.98 and the lifetime free upgrade (+50% to base price) was a whopping $7.50 giving me a grand total at check-out of $22.48.

That's nice. I hope the new BDJ offer will allow us to get the lifetime upgrade for such a low price, too  Kiss
highend01
Supporting Member

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 07:01:31 AM »

Don't forget, the current offer is now active. Btw, the lifetime option can be added during the buying process. Thank you, Innuendo smiley

Curt
Supporting Member

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 08:25:20 AM »

at checkout they also offer startup manager StartEd Pro (2 Computers) at 64% discount
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 08:31:47 AM »

How does this tool compare to say, XMarks? Not opposed to the one time fee, vice a subscription. Just curious

Strength in Knowledge
Innuendo
Charter Member

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »

Don't forget, the current offer is now active. Btw, the lifetime option can be added during the buying process. Thank you, Innuendo smiley

Glad I could help save someone some money. For $7.50 it's silly not to add on the lifetime license option.
Innuendo
Charter Member

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 09:47:50 AM »

How does this tool compare to say, XMarks? Not opposed to the one time fee, vice a subscription. Just curious

I've never used Xmarks, but it looks like it is something one would use to sync their bookmarks through the cloud so they could have their bookmarks on all their devices.

Linkman won't let you sync your bookmarks to your phone, but it does sync with other PCs and browsers. What you receive in return for losing the phone syncing is organizing functionality that will let you find any bookmark in seconds even if you misfiled it. There is a full-feature trial so I'd suggest you install it to see if it's to your liking & there's a h-u-g-e thread here on DonationCoder where the devs have participated in the past.
Innuendo
Charter Member

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »

Attention all procrastinators! This offer has been extended another day! smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.047s | Server load: 0.14 ]