ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Linkman 8 Pro and Cacheman 7.10 62% off on Bits du Jour 8/15/2011

<< < (2/3) > >>

Innuendo:
Lifetime Free Upgrades (+50% to base price)

A normal 2 computer license costs 39$.
-highend01 (February 28, 2012, 10:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, but on the last BDJ offer, that 50% upgrade to lifetime was based on the discounted price not the list price.

I just looked up my invoice and in my case, I bought, thanks to BDJ, a 2 computer license for $14.98 and the lifetime free upgrade (+50% to base price) was a whopping $7.50 giving me a grand total at check-out of $22.48.

highend01:
I just looked up my invoice and in my case, I bought, thanks to BDJ, a 2 computer license for $14.98 and the lifetime free upgrade (+50% to base price) was a whopping $7.50 giving me a grand total at check-out of $22.48.
--- End quote ---

That's nice. I hope the new BDJ offer will allow us to get the lifetime upgrade for such a low price, too  :-*

highend01:
Don't forget, the current offer is now active. Btw, the lifetime option can be added during the buying process. Thank you, Innuendo :)

Curt:
at checkout they also offer startup manager StartEd Pro (2 Computers) at 64% discount

Josh:
How does this tool compare to say, XMarks? Not opposed to the one time fee, vice a subscription. Just curious

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version