ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Opera wand. Does it work well? Enough to abandon lastpass?

(1/4) > >>

urlwolf:
Recently I moved to Opera.
The lastpass addon sucks, fails on 50% of the sites I use.
Noone at lastpass cares, no easy way to report bugs, etc.
So my options are quitting opera yet again, or use Opera wand.
Does it work well? Well enough to abandon lastpass?
This is only a contender since opera link syncs passwords across computers. But, tbh, opera link kind of sucks. Fantastically slow, hard to use.

Anyone sharing these experiences?

Josh:
I wouldn't touch the wand with a 10 foot pole. I've tried, numerous times, but it is horribly outdated and lacking in features. I will stick to Opera + my Roboform Adapter. This combo works flawlessly.

rjbull:
There's a RoboForm adapter now for Opera?

cyberdiva:
I've had pretty good luck with LastPass on Opera.  The one time when I couldn't get it to work with a site, I wrote to tech support and they made a suggestion that worked.  I should add, however, that Opera is my secondary browser; my default is still Firefox, where I also use LastPass in spite of having a license for RoboForm 7.  (I couldn't resist a half-price offer, but I found that I really liked LastPass well enough so that I didn't bother to install RoboForm.)

Josh:
http://www.roboform.com/platforms/browsers/opera

Works very well! Only complaint is that when you open a new blank tab, the logins open another new tab rather than using the existing one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version