ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Top 10 Survival Tricks for When the Zombie Apocalypse Hits :: Lifehacker

<< < (6/8) > >>

mwb1100:
This is my Zombie Apocalypse weapon of choice.
-app103 (April 18, 2012, 07:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

"It's both a medical device and a firearm"

Classic quote.

Renegade:
One of the most effective things for any potential combat, and certainly one of the most under-rated:

wr975:
One of the most effective things for any potential combat, and certainly one of the most under-rated:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Renegade (April 19, 2012, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pretty effective against serial killers wearing a mask... but against Zombies? Depends on the "Zombie universe" you're in.

Slow walkers? No need to run. Just walk away and avoid them (as seen in "Night of the Walking Dead")
Fast Runners? Running away won't help. They'll never get tired.

I guess the best way to deal with a Zombie outbreak is hiding in a bomb shelter for some months, until the walking corpses decay. A gun with plenty of ammo is also a good idea, but don't forget a silencer. Zombies are usually attracted to noise. So shoot one zombie, and fifty others will hear you. A cordless nail gun could be a good idea. ;-)

Deozaan:
* Deozaan looks at wr975's avatar.
I'm not sure I like the idea of taking advice from a zombie. Then again, I suppose you'd know best.

Renegade:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-Renegade (April 19, 2012, 01:05 AM)
--- End quote ---

Pretty effective against serial killers wearing a mask... but against Zombies? Depends on the "Zombie universe" you're in.

Slow walkers? No need to run. Just walk away and avoid them (as seen in "Night of the Walking Dead")
Fast Runners? Running away won't help. They'll never get tired.

I guess the best way to deal with a Zombie outbreak is hiding in a bomb shelter for some months, until the walking corpses decay. A gun with plenty of ammo is also a good idea, but don't forget a silencer. Zombies are usually attracted to noise. So shoot one zombie, and fifty others will hear you. A cordless nail gun could be a good idea. ;-)
-wr975 (April 19, 2012, 03:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

The Zombies in "I Am Legend" were fast. Guess a better defense against them is this:

Top 10 Survival Tricks for When the Zombie Apocalypse Hits :: Lifehacker

Though if there's one of those bad Filipino bands on the boat, you could be in for worse horrors than just zombies...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version