ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Top 10 Survival Tricks for When the Zombie Apocalypse Hits :: Lifehacker

<< < (5/8) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
They seem to have missed listing a gunsmith in my area though.......oh well, the less people who know about him, the more ammo for me!
-4wd (April 17, 2012, 07:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm counting about 5 gun shops in Melbourne on that map. -Renegade (April 17, 2012, 07:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

When the apocalypse comes I'll be sure of a ready supply of ammo from the knowledgeable people at:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-4wd (April 17, 2012, 08:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

Its amazing how many fellow Doconians have zombie apocalypse plans!  Myself, I have a detailed plan of how to secure the huge indoor market thats very close to my home, and contains enough supplies to last for quite awhile in such a situation, and very very easy to secure.  That, and the gun shop in the adjacent town...that will come in handy :P

4wd:
Myself, I have a detailed plan of how to secure the huge indoor market thats very close to my home, and contains enough supplies to last for quite awhile in such a situation, and very very easy to secure.-Stephen66515 (April 17, 2012, 08:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

You've just made yourself a neon hi-vis target to every gun-toting, kill-happy, "I want what you've got!" freak.

I prefer stealthy......of course a Strykerw would help.

Deozaan:
In case of a Zombocalypse, my plan is to join the undead army.

It's best to be on the winning side. :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
In case of a Zombocalypse, my plan is to join the undead army.

It's best to be on the winning side. :Thmbsup:
-Deozaan (April 17, 2012, 11:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

Bwahahaha~! ;D

app103:
This is my Zombie Apocalypse weapon of choice.

I have no plans on becoming zombie food or infected, and thereby attacking my family, friends, or neighbors. Since attempting to survive a zombie apocalypse would be a futile endeavor, it only makes sense to have some control over how you die. The gun holds a single bullet, which is all I would need to ensure that I won't jeopardize the survival of the dummies that think they actually have a chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version