Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 21, 2014, 03:50:14 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Your Support Funds this Site: View the Supporter Yearbook.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Web link snippet manager  (Read 810 times)
Josh
Charter Honorary Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: April 20, 2012, 09:42:44 AM »

OK Folks, here is what I need and I know someone out there knows of a solution.

I want a tool that can save urls (right click page, or just click extension button and save link), images, text, etc. for various pages I visit. Right now, I am sending myself emails with various urls I find throughout the day. This is inefficient and causes indexing issues for me. The tool should sync online so I can access these snippets from every browser.

Ideally, this would be a chrome extension so I don't have to install a 3rd party tool.

Does anyone know of an extension like this and if not, what about a lightweight, portable tool that can do the same?

Strength in Knowledge
wraith808
Supporting Member

"In my dreams, I always do it right."

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 04:16:23 PM »

readitlater/pocket combined with postponer adder and postponer manager.  This is just for URLs... if you need everything, I'd use evernote or instapaper (leaning towards evernote).

Tuxman
Supporting Member

OMG not him again!

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 07:38:03 PM »

I want a tool that can save urls (right click page, or just click extension button and save link), images, text, etc. for various pages I visit.
Evernote with the EvernoteClipper add-on.

I bet when Cheetahs race and one of them cheats, the other one goes "Man, you're such a Cheetah!" and they laugh & eat a zebra or whatever.
- @VeryGrumpyCat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.032s | Server load: 0.04 ]