ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Firefox navigation ... (update: problem solved)

(1/1)

Curt:
Problem has now been solved
-----------------

Once more I have been given a weird problem. This time it is with Firefox only. And even more weird: it is no matter what Firefox version I am using; 3, 4, or 5, Safe Mode/All AddOns Disabled, or not!

The navigation hotkeys have gone missing from my keyboard when I use Firefox. PgUp/PgDn and Arrow up/down/right/left are all out of order; they do nothing, no "fast scrolling" (or what you call it). But it is only when dealing with Firefox; with every other program and in every other situation the keyboard is working normal as it is supposed to.

It has taken me some days to test all combinations I could think of, (including removal of the latest new programs and updates), except for the total removal of Firefox, and I still don't have any idea what have gone wrong. Can "you" think of a reason and/or a solution, please?
 :tellme:

Ath:
There are a few settings in Advanced/Accessibility that talk about arrow keys and typing/searching (no screenshot, non-English FF here), are they wrongly set perhaps?

Curt:
-yes!   :Thmbsup:

The setting is working opposite from what I was interpreting it to mean.
I don't remember to have changed it.

Thank you!  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version