ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Realtime backups

<< < (6/6)

apankrat:
oblivion : about the junctions, I found this thread on the Bvckup forum, I don't know if it will be of any help to you. BTW, if you're still trying Bvckup, how are you getting on with the filters ? I'm having problems including some files from a folder and excluding all others ...
-joiwind (September 04, 2011, 11:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not to pollute the thread - redone filters and junction support are the part of v2. See here for details. Shoot me an email at ap-at-swapped-dot-cc and I will help you with v1 filters.

oblivion:
@joiwind: the junctions thread just stirred a bit more mud into the puddle. And the filters... well, apankrat explained on a thread here that exclusions are a bit of a conceptual issue...

@InstantFundas: thanks, that looks worth a look too!

rjbull:
I remember being quite impressed with 12ghosts backup-iphigenie (September 04, 2011, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

+! for 12Gosts, it's the best thing I've found for individual files, or for folders.
-cranioscopical (September 04, 2011, 07:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I don't know if they're one of the companies that have a permanent discount, but, at present, 2011-09-04, their site says:Special offer!
12G-Complete™
(including all our tools)       $74.95    $49.95    
12G-Security™                   $49.95    $34.95         
12G-SysTools™                   $49.95    $34.95         
12G-Automation™                 $49.95    $34.95         
12G-Files&More™                 $49.95    $34.95         

12G-Backup                      $29.95    $19.95
--- End quote ---

joiwind:
I use one called Yadis Backup. Simple backup program, not too many configuration options, but works for me.
-InstantFundas (September 04, 2011, 11:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

I much prefer Bvckup  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version