ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Realtime backups

<< < (5/6) > >>

oblivion:
The 12ghosts stuff looks very good but I'm struggling to find anything relating to things like OS support, updates and so forth. There are links to reviews that no longer exist, support fora don't seem to exist either... it looks like the program hasn't been updated since 2008. But I could be wrong...

Bvckup hasn't done anything else to annoy me, I'm pleased to say, but I was sort of hoping that apankrat might explain the issue with junctions...   :huh:

nudone:
As I always say on this forum, maybe MirrorFolder will suit your needs, though, it's not free.

I've been using for years. Too many options to list here.

cranioscopical:
I remember being quite impressed with 12ghosts backup-iphigenie (September 04, 2011, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

+! for 12Gosts, it's the best thing I've found for individual files, or for folders.

joiwind:
oblivion : about the junctions, I found this thread on the Bvckup forum, I don't know if it will be of any help to you.

BTW, if you're still trying Bvckup, how are you getting on with the filters ? I'm having problems including some files from a folder and excluding all others ...

InstantFundas:
I use one called Yadis Backup. Simple backup program, not too many configuration options, but works for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version