topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 10:32 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Question about Listary Pro  (Read 3624 times)

cyberdiva

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Question about Listary Pro
« on: July 30, 2011, 04:10 PM »
Several messages on the Donation Coder forum called my attention to Listary, a program designed to extend and enhance file browsing.  I downloaded it, liked it, but wanted some features available only in the Pro version, so I bought it.  I'm not unhappy with the program, but I can't figure out how to get it to show a Listary toolbar.  Both the screenshot in the first message in this thread and a video on the Listary website show such a toolbar.  I've attached a screenshot from the video and have put a red arrow (well, it was red on my computer) pointing to the Listary toolbar.  

I'd be most grateful if someone could tell me how to get that toolbar to appear.  I'm using Windows 7 64-bit with Directory Opus 10 as my file manager.  Listary claims to be able to work with Directory Opus, and, just to be doubly sure, I've also put Directory Opus in a list of programs I want Listary to work with.  But nothing seems to produce the toolbar.  :(

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Question about Listary Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 06:57 AM »
I'm not sure.  It has shown up since I installed Listary (not Pro).  I'm also using Directory Opus, and have had no problems.  Have you changed any settings since you installed it?

Listary.pngQuestion about Listary Pro
Listary Toolbar when saving image in your post.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:04 AM by wraith808 »

cyberdiva

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Question about Listary Pro
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 08:08 AM »
Wraith, thanks very much for your response.  Your screenshot helped me realize that I was apparently looking for the toolbar in the wrong place.  It appears not when I have Directory Opus open but when I'm on a website and want to download something.  Of course, that's exactly when I wanted the toolbar to appear!  Duh...  :-[
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:20 AM by cyberdiva »