ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy

(1/1)

wraith808:
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy just popped up on Steam, and seems like it has potential.

Rock Paper Shotgun Preview

There is a 4-pack available for $53.97 or about $14 each.  3 people want to go in on it?  If I haven't heard by Monday, I'll assume no.

Deozaan:
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy just popped up on Steam, and seems like it has potential.

Rock Paper Shotgun Preview

There is a 4-pack available for $53.97 or about $14 each.  3 people want to go in on it?  If I haven't heard by Monday, I'll assume no.
-wraith808 (July 29, 2011, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Um, oops. I had typed my response inside the quote.

I've got 3 people who want in on this. Want to just send me the money via PayPal or DCredits and I'll dish out the extra copies? I'll send you a PM with more details.

wraith808:
I was able to find 3 people in the interim on the Steam forums.  But thanks anyway.

worstje:
I liked the description of this game. Then I saw the trailer. The gameplay sadly failed to appeal to me, especially once I read the final sentence on that preview wraith808 linked to. So I'm passing on it, sorry. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version