ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Bitdefender Total Security , IS or AV for only $9,95

<< < (4/4)

iphigenie:
If you have bitdefender and are a gamer, it might be wise to stay on the 2010-2011 engine

I recently upgraded to the new 2012 version on 3 machines, including a brand new install, but it seems to be very disruptive of games downloads (including wow updater, impulse and gamersgate) and some local multiplayer (hosting or joining)

Mostly to me it seems that some settings and logs cannot be found which would allow to easily tweak exceptions due to them adding the auto pilot mode.

Now instead of playing a game I am trying to figure out what executables to manually set as exceptions and pondering whether to uninstall and reboot a few times...

iphigenie:
There's a cybermonday offer on 70% which is a bit more than the 9.99 price above, but is active now. In the uk it works at 3PCs, 1 year for £12 (internet security) or £15 (total security)

EDIT: the link (UK focus) - I think there's a similar deals for other countries http://www.bitdefender.co.uk/site/Promotions/bfcm/?et_cid=20800076

Thanks to avanquest telling me my license had 30 days to renewal while I still had that promotion's email in my deleted email folder...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version