ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

The new forum is up!!

(1/8) > >>

mouser:
What do you guys think of the new forum look and feel and features?

I want to thank brotherS, jgpaiva, vegas, momonan, and everyone else in the irc channel who helped test it.
there may be a few things i still have to tweak, but it seems to be working well.

Make sure you check out the super revamped Supporter Yearbook, which is now quite fun to browse.

Let me know if you run accross any anomolies.

Suggestions are welcome as always.

note that it took me a couple of days to get used to the changes in look but i hope you will agree after you adjust that it is mostly a welcome improvement.

kfitting:
My only comment, besides that the new feel is kind of neat, is to ask where did the "recent posts" section that used to be at the bottom of the page go?  I feel kind of lost without it!

Kevin

Veign:
Much better.

Good Job!

Cpilot:
Cleaner.
Hehe, change is hard for some people. I've always found giving something new a chance can have nice consequences. I'm looking forward to exploring the new format.

mouser:
My only comment, besides that the new feel is kind of neat, is to ask where did the "recent posts" section that used to be at the bottom of the page go?  I feel kind of lost without it!
--- End quote ---

thanks for catching that - didn't realize it was turned off.  it's on now.

PLUS, you'll also now find links at the top to huge pages of recent posts and even recent topics (new feature i added) - very useful for catching up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version