ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Pdf converter 88% OFF

<< < (3/3)

Curt:
-oh yeah, I remember that one. I have not yet downloaded my licensed copy ;-)

MerleOne:
 :( :( :( Just saw today on Raymond.cc another link the same software, this time for $9.95 !!!
http://www.wondershare.com/newsletter/con-pro-win09/pdf_pro.html

Time for a class action ?  Just joking...

Edited : actually I think I am rather lost, the first link for the first message was already $9.95 !

tomos:
Edited : actually I think I am rather lost, the first link for the first message was already $9.95 !
-MerleOne (October 15, 2011, 08:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

that confused me earlier, but it's related to this:

This offer is a "code 3" discount, meaning it does not give the right to upgrade with an otherwise normal discount.-Curt (July 20, 2011, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

-that was then. Today's offer is a "code 1" -offer, giving you normal rights. Only available today via Giveawayoftheday and >this link<.-Curt (October 13, 2011, 02:57 AM)
--- End quote ---

i.e. with the cheaper offer you get no upgrade discount (whether it will ever be upgraded seems uncertain to me though...)

MerleOne:
Thanks for clarifying it.

BTW, I had the chance to try it on a scanned English text, I used first the OCR integrated within Office, and there was many ill-recognized words, bur with this Wondershare application, it was perfect (only the first page was ocr'd in the demo version). 

Curt:
Wondershare PDF Converter Pro version 3 is also being offered with the name Aimersoft PDF Converter Pro version 1, right now at half the price: $40, (instead of $80, instead of $15, instead of $10).
Well, the program is okay, but merely a converter: http://www.aimersoft.com/newsletter/pdf-converter-pro/0416/index.html - still 265 MB. The offer is valid until 19/Apr /2012.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version