ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

RoboForm Everywhere for only $7.95-This Weekend Only

<< < (2/2)

JaneDC:
Tempting offer. But what happens after 1 year? It'll be $20 after that, with a year's worth of passwords (or more), you'll definitely be more inclined to renew rather than move to another option. Given the company's reputation, they'll probably jack it up to $30 without prior notice.  :(

They're a company trying to make money, I understand. But I'll pass as well.

Thanks Josh for the link.

cthorpe:
Of all the companies that I have dealt with that reneged on "lifetime licenses," Siber did it in the worst and most flippant manner.

Many other companies did away with lifetime licenses, but if you pushed hard enough they continued to update you or at least provided some kind of discount.

Siber thumbed their noses at everyone and refused to offer any kind of compensation, recompense, or even a half-assed explanation for why they went back on their promises.

It's too bad, too, as I really liked RoboForm.  It was better than any of the available options IMO.

That being said, I went LastPass and pay for their premium service to use it on my Android phone.  It works, and they don't seem to be evil.

At least not yet.

Renegade:
I don't mind paying for an upgrade, but I don't want to be FORCED to upgrade, and I am simply not interested in subscriptions, especially for what should only run locally. Subscriptions are ok for some things that MUST run on a remote server, but not that many things need to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version