ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

flow - extremely cool flash game that has touches of "spore" in it

<< < (2/3) > >>

jgpaiva:
download it for offline play -> http://intihuatani.usc.edu/cloud/flowing/flow03112006.zip
-mouser (March 12, 2006, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
No! I can't do that, i already have to go offline to get some work done, if i downloaded flow to play offline, that'd be the end of the world!

Thanks, great (too good ;)) reference!  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
I got down to where it's all the way black and as far as I can tell I've killed/eaten everything there is up until this point, but there is one single little dot that I can't eat. Something tells me that when I do, that's the end of the game.

Is there any way to tell if there is still food on a level?

mouser:
yeah i got down to all black - there are some big orange creatures down there that will eat you and pop you up a level..
(ps. for those that haven't read the help for the game, you eat the (+) things to go deeper and (-) to go up, so me and deozaan are eating (+) to go as deep down in the "pond" as possible):

i haven't tried going "up" as far as possible.. i'll bet there are different creatures up there.

jgpaiva:
Did anyone find the end of the game?
I went to the bottom, and ate everything i could find, but then, nothing appeared.
I could only find the "go up" and "go down" thinguies in each level..

Baseman:
That's the object of the game so that you can forget about reality for the rest of infinity...I've never got to the end of it...The object of stop playing is when you get bored of hearing the same sound over and over again..HehHeh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version