Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 26, 2014, 12:37:33 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Check out and download the GOE 2007 Freeware Challenge productivity tools.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: flow - extremely cool flash game that has touches of "spore" in it  (Read 7968 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: March 11, 2006, 09:20:29 AM »

http://jenovachen.com/flo...tations/flowing/core.html

* flow.png (17.89 KB, 530x444 - viewed 603 times.)
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »

"Service Unavailable" :-(

- carpe noctem
Baseman
Charter Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »

This is what you need after a stressed out day...Very cool...Synth Sounds are 'Out Of This World'...I play around with a lot of Synths and come up with some weird sounds myself..but this is amazing stuff
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 01:20:30 PM by Baseman » Logged

GetBackData...Security Awareness...Beta Tester
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2006, 01:17:08 PM »

download it for offline play -> http://intihuatani.usc.ed.../flowing/flow03112006.zip
Baseman
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2006, 01:29:48 PM »

You should'nt have done this because it's very addictive...I've downloaded it but there are so many other games to choose from...And they all so good...They should put an age restriction on this one...1-6 year old then we wouln't get addicted to it...

jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2006, 03:52:23 PM »

No! I can't do that, i already have to go offline to get some work done, if i downloaded flow to play offline, that'd be the end of the world!

Thanks, great (too good Wink) reference!  Thmbsup

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2006, 05:30:05 PM »

I got down to where it's all the way black and as far as I can tell I've killed/eaten everything there is up until this point, but there is one single little dot that I can't eat. Something tells me that when I do, that's the end of the game.

Is there any way to tell if there is still food on a level?

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2006, 10:43:18 PM »

yeah i got down to all black - there are some big orange creatures down there that will eat you and pop you up a level..
(ps. for those that haven't read the help for the game, you eat the (+) things to go deeper and (-) to go up, so me and deozaan are eating (+) to go as deep down in the "pond" as possible):

i haven't tried going "up" as far as possible.. i'll bet there are different creatures up there.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 10:46:32 PM by mouser » Logged
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 06:48:02 AM »

Did anyone find the end of the game?
I went to the bottom, and ate everything i could find, but then, nothing appeared.
I could only find the "go up" and "go down" thinguies in each level..

Baseman
Charter Member

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2006, 11:29:32 AM »

That's the object of the game so that you can forget about reality for the rest of infinity...I've never got to the end of it...The object of stop playing is when you get bored of hearing the same sound over and over again..HehHeh

moerl
Charter Member

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2006, 10:24:54 PM »

Very cool.. though it is annoying that it seems like you aren't really going anywhere while playing. That's one of the most important things about games: the player needs to feel some sort of progress. Of course your organism grows and the other beings around you get harder to deal with, but that's about it! Nothing substantial changes.. as far as I could tell, at least. Also, given the fact that there is no way to save a game or even pause it, I assume the game is built in such a way where players are expected to just sort of come back when they feel like it, starting the game over every time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.04s | Server load: 0.1 ]