ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (24/25) > >>

Bending_Unit:
Nice work Stoic Joker.   :Thmbsup:

Out of curiosity: The program you were using before? Disk Space Pro from Peter Pearson by chance?

As to feature suggestion: Completely unimportant stuff but i am kinda used to the very simplistic view from the above one.
An option to disable grid lines and colors? An option to disable and enable columns? (i don´t really need space used for example)
But again thats stuff because i am used to it that way. Maybe for a long cold winternight ... or just never.  ;)

Stoic Joker:
Nice work Stoic Joker.   :Thmbsup:

Out of curiosity: The program you were using before? Disk Space Pro from Peter Pearson by chance?-Bending_Unit (January 09, 2012, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nailed it!

As to feature suggestion: Completely unimportant stuff but i am kinda used to the very simplistic view from the above one.
An option to disable grid lines and colors? An option to disable and enable columns? (i don´t really need space used for example)
But again thats stuff because i am used to it that way. Maybe for a long cold winternight ... or just never.  ;)
-Bending_Unit (January 09, 2012, 01:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's actually already available if you drag the column width down to 0 and save the column size settings. For the colors set low to 0 and high to 101 and they're gone. But I got no quick answer for the grid lines. Sorry :)

ultimo:
Stoic Joker, This piece of software is exactly what I could make use of  :Thmbsup:
Thanks for creating it!

I have a couple of issues though, Once opened.. I tried to include the drives to be hidden, when I closed & reopened the app, that setting was forgotten, I made the change again, when I tried to reopen the app, it never opened again.

rebooted to windows, same issue, however the process is running, if I try to open it again, another process is included into the processes list.

To All, is it only me who is facing this issue?

Am on win xp sp 2 if it matters in fixing the issue.

Stoic Joker:
Hm... That is odd behavior. GS doesn't have any type of autorun functionality...so it shouldn't still be running after a reboot.

On the settings, the default is save changes in memory only. So you'll need to select either the registry or GotSpace.ini option in the Store This Configuration In section of settings before you hit ok. This was to make it configurable while remaining Zero Presence portable.

ultimo:
I noticed that & chose ini, it worked! (its supposed to, i kno :-[ )
however it creates a prompt to declare the excluded drives, is there an option to disable that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version