ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (20/25) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Oh... Shit! Somebody wasn't paying attention...

^From my Office Workstation - Eek!

:huh:

...Guess it only works if you remember to look at it.   :-[

Stoic Joker:
Okay, for those quick enough to notice...

No the screen shot doesn't match the 10% threshold, because I compiled it at 30% just so something would be red in the screen shot. The download is compiled with a (hardcoded) 10% threshold  ... Which I will probably make adjustable later on.

For the default double click action which opened the drive in explorer (I forget who asked for this but...), I changed the verb from explore to open. Hopefully this will allow it to launch an alternate file browser for those that have their default changed. <- Let me know if that plan worked)

kyrathaba:
Lookin' goooood!

cranioscopical:
For the default double click action which opened the drive in explorer (I forget who asked for this but...)
-Stoic Joker (November 08, 2011, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Probably, that was I. It works for me with DOpus. It has done so ever since since the option went in.  :Thmbsup:

Stoic Joker:
For the default double click action which opened the drive in explorer (I forget who asked for this but...)
-Stoic Joker (November 08, 2011, 06:15 PM)
--- End quote ---
Probably, that was I. It works for me with DOpus. It has done so ever since since the option went in.  :Thmbsup:
-cranioscopical (November 09, 2011, 06:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hm... That's interesting. But Bob (below) was the one I was thinking of at the time (I just didn't take the time then to scroll up and find it). If other applications aren't behaving consistantly the issue may not be with GS.

Just tried and it's a lot easier to click once for the info than multiples.
I'm using XYPlorer and have it set as my default file manager.  When I select explore in Got Space the Windows Explorer manager comes up.  Is there a way to bring up XYP instead? Unless I missed it, didn't see where use of an alternate file manager has been brought up before.

Thanks,

-bob99 (October 31, 2011, 09:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is it behaving for you now, or is it still opening Windows Explorer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version