ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (18/25) > >>

Stoic Joker:
On a brighter note, I've got the dynamic sizing (height only) feature working. So there will be an option to have GS automatically set its own window height - on the fly - based on the number of drives detected/displayed to eliminate the need for scrolling.

KynloStephen66515:
Just tried in Greek, drives dissapeared.  Seems to be Western Characters only o_0-Stephen66515 (October 23, 2011, 09:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can you give me a bit more detail as to what (exactly) was done, and what happened/failed next?

I may not be able to fix this without recompiling localized versions for multiple languages (which is hardly ideal).
-Stoic Joker (October 24, 2011, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

oh, sorry, i should have specified, i didnt try re-mapping using ur tool, i tried using windows default thingy for remapping drive letters.  I tried Sigma and Beta and then got scared cause both drives became unavailable, so didnt wanna try anymore haha

I was answering your question on whether you could re-map to more than 26 characters.

cranioscopical:
I've got the dynamic sizing (height only) feature working
-Stoic Joker (October 24, 2011, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Surprising just how much tweaks like that improve the experience  :up: :up: :up:

Stoic Joker:
Just tried in Greek, drives dissapeared.  Seems to be Western Characters only o_0-Stephen66515 (October 23, 2011, 09:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

Can you give me a bit more detail as to what (exactly) was done, and what happened/failed next?

I may not be able to fix this without recompiling localized versions for multiple languages (which is hardly ideal).
-Stoic Joker (October 24, 2011, 06:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

oh, sorry, i should have specified, i didnt try re-mapping using ur tool, i tried using windows default thingy for remapping drive letters.  I tried Sigma and Beta and then got scared cause both drives became unavailable, so didnt wanna try anymore haha

I was answering your question on whether you could re-map to more than 26 characters.
-Stephen66515 (October 24, 2011, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ah! Okay, so I'm presumably safe-ish proceeding with testing for a specific set of ASCII values.

But I gotta ask, how did you get Sigma & Beta to show-up in the Map Drive drop-down list? Or was this a CLI mapping?

I've got the dynamic sizing (height only) feature working
-Stoic Joker (October 24, 2011, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Surprising just how much tweaks like that improve the experience  :up: :up: :up:
-cranioscopical (October 24, 2011, 11:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, glad you like the idea...I just hate scrolling so figured this might be a fun compromise.

Stoic Joker:
Okay folks, you asked for it... Build 25 now available! :D

Whatz New:
Window height will now autosize itself to allow display of all drives without the need for scrolling (this behavior can be disabled in settings). When you add a drive, it gets bigger! Remove one and it'll shrink.

Drives can now be hidded by drive letter(s) ... Just enter a string of what you want to hide, and they disappear!

If you can't get the option you want/need on the context menu for drive X, just hold the Shift key while right clicking and all options will be added to the menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version