ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (10/25) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Btw, you renamed the topic, and you introduced a typo. Bata makes me think of a lot of things, but not software. :)-worstje (July 25, 2011, 05:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

So that's what spellcheck was bitching about...  :-[

Fixed, thanks.

Stoic Joker:
Just posted build 14 with finished registry code, more settings, hotkeys, and a status bar.

I've been fighting with the progress bars idea, but so far it's winning. I either have the old style PBs that jump around when the ListView is scrolled ... Or I have to leverage the uxtheme.dll style PBs which ties me to that and may not work if the OS is skinned. I ain't given up yet, but I've got to go on to other things for a bit in the hopes of having this thing done in time for Christmas...  :D

kyrathaba:
Very nice, SJ!!  :up:

kyrathaba:
This program is working great on my PC.  Detects my 2.3 Tb of storage with precision.  Correctly identifies local drive versus removables!

Stoic Joker:
Cool, thanks for the input. I'm guessing from your SS that F - I are some type of card reader, yes? Is there any lag from reading it/them (like the floppies), or does it just zip through? (I gotta ask as I've no way to test it)

I've been thinking about having the height be dynamically set at runtime based on the number on drives installed on the system. (Given your extensive list...) Do you think this would be handy? Or just confusing/annoying/silly?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version