ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2012

NANY 2012 Release: Got Space?

<< < (5/25) > >>

worstje:
Ok, so I tried out the latest version. Looks good, but eh...

Why is it saying that my external Lacie USB hard drive from a few years ago is substed? Good sir, I am afraid you've got a bug somewhere. :)
Also, the OK button in your settings dialog is broken, meaning that I can't try any of the other views.

Stoic Joker:
Thanks guys. I gotta work on the (partially roughed in) settings dialog now. I'm thinking of making it an option to store the settings in either an ini or the registry for portability (with the ini taking precedence), sound good?

Stoic Joker:
Ok, so I tried out the latest version. Looks good, but eh...

Why is it saying that my external Lacie USB hard drive from a few years ago is substed? Good sir, I am afraid you've got a bug somewhere. :)-worstje (July 22, 2011, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

That is weird. considering it would have to be reporting its attributes as a directory. I'll have to pick at that one for a bit ( and figure out how to test it).

Also, the OK button in your settings dialog is broken, meaning that I can't try any of the other views.-worstje (July 22, 2011, 06:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes (actually none of it works), that part of the it ain't done yet function. ;)

worstje:
If you want screenshots of My Computer or other windows that might be relevant for you in testing this, let me know.

Stoic Joker:
If you want screenshots of My Computer or other windows that might be relevant for you in testing this, let me know.-worstje (July 22, 2011, 07:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, please do. I need to workout how to replicate this. Is the partition on the Lacie FAT, or NTFS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version