ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: wav player without any gui

<< < (2/4) > >>

skwire:
Also, to the original poster, is there any reason for the /exit switch?  I mean, it would make more sense to automatically close the app after playing a file but use a /keep switch to keep it running, no?  Otherwise, simply dropping wav files on the exe will lead to several hanging instances.  Your thoughts?

Edvard:
Also, to the original poster, is there any reason for the /quit switch?
--- End quote ---
I know I'm not the original poster, but other command-line audio players (like MPD or dbPowerAmp Renaissance) act as background media servers that are controlled via command line; e.g. you start it up then tell it what to do via typed-in commands, telling it what file to play, load a playlist, quit/restart, etc.
So a /exit switch would tell it to start up, play the file and exit without hanging out waiting for more instructions.

skwire:
Well, this isn't a full-fledged audio player.  It simply plays a single wav file, optionally exits, and that's it.   :)  There are no playback controls, volume controls or otherwise.

skwire:
Maybe I should name it something else so as not to give people the wrong idea?

ewemoa:
Was that using a 64-bit system?
-skwire (July 07, 2011, 11:56 PM)
--- End quote ---
The wine test was with a 32-bit system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version