ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: wav player without any gui

<< < (3/4) > >>

skwire:
The wine test was with a 32-bit system.-ewemoa (July 08, 2011, 01:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks.  Is anybody able to test this on a Windows 7 64-bit system?

lanux128:
The wine test was with a 32-bit system.-ewemoa (July 08, 2011, 01:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Cool, thanks.  Is anybody able to test this on a Windows 7 64-bit system?-skwire (July 08, 2011, 01:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

yup, i tried on Win 7 64-bit and it worked fine.. :up:

skwire:
Sweet.   :D  Thanks, lanux.

highend01:
Hi and sorry for the delay (it was time for sleep here in good old germany) ;)

Also, to the original poster, is there any reason for the /exit switch?  I mean, it would make more sense to automatically close the app after playing a file but use a /keep switch to keep it running, no?  Otherwise, simply dropping wav files on the exe will lead to several hanging instances.
--- End quote ---

You're right skwire, it would make more sense to close the process automatically and only keep it active when a "/keep" option was provided.

I've just tested it under Win7 X64 and it worked fine without any errors :)

Can you provide the sourcecode (after the change for the command line option), please? Seems you did it via autohotkey and so it would be easier to give it a better fitting icon *g*

About renaming it: I wouldn't call it "Escape" otherwise people will have a hard time to find this thread in a search engine when they're in need of such a miniplayer :)

P.S.: I'm on a birthday today so I can't follow this thread again until tomorrow afternoon (regarding further tests).

Regards and thanks a lot,
highend

skwire:
Happy birthday!   :D  Custom icon and a new name: sWavPlayer

Website | Download
v1.0.1 - 2011-07-08
    + Website release.

v1.0.0 - 2011-07-07
    + Initial forum release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page