Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 19, 2014, 07:42:21 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2013! Download dozens of custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: xplorer¬≤ 2.0: First beta versions around  (Read 1261 times)
Tuxman
Supporting Member

OMG not him again!

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 05, 2011, 03:31:03 PM »

Nikos has worked quite a lot recently... x¬≤ 2.0 (currently versioned 1.81.x) made quite everything dockable & stuff.  Kiss
http://netez.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=8865

Oh, and: New keys, so existing licensees will have to "upgrade" (for free in most cases).

I bet when Cheetahs race and one of them cheats, the other one goes "Man, you're such a Cheetah!" and they laugh & eat a zebra or whatever.
- @VeryGrumpyCat
Curt
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 02:14:43 PM »

The prices now are $30 + $30, so everybody "should" go to http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/xplorer/ and click "I Want This"! I am exited to test version 2 quite soon, (when out of Beta), but I am quite poor at the moment, and I didn't see it in time when X² was on offer. But I Want This with a lifetime key ♥

[hint] Looking forward to read your upcoming micro/mini-review on X² version 2, Tuxman [/hint] ;-)
Tuxman
Supporting Member

OMG not him again!

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 02:19:57 PM »

Meh, the only major changes are docking and a better preview system. But whatever...  Grin

I bet when Cheetahs race and one of them cheats, the other one goes "Man, you're such a Cheetah!" and they laugh & eat a zebra or whatever.
- @VeryGrumpyCat
iphigenie
Supporting Member

curiosity FTW!

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 02:43:09 PM »

How good is the preview? I'm in dire need of the fastest possible "preview and move in predetermined folders" tool and not adverse to buying what it takes...
Tuxman
Supporting Member

OMG not him again!

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »

Hmm, it uses standard preview handlers, so... average, I'd say.  Grin
Why don't you grab the beta and try it yourself?

- @VeryGrumpyCat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.033s | Server load: 0.28 ]