ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Lots of New Members

(1/5) > >>

kyrathaba:
I've noticed we've gained in the neighborhood of 20+ new members just in the past 24 hours.  Is this a normal rate, or are we enjoying an unusual influx? 

Welcome, all you newcomers!

MilesAhead:
I've noticed we've gained in the neighborhood of 20+ new members just in the past 24 hours.  Is this a normal rate, or are we enjoying an unusual influx? 

Welcome, all you newcomers!
-kyrathaba (July 02, 2011, 08:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmmmmmmm, maybe someone hinted if you signed up you could get an assortment of Cuban Cigars?

mouser:
We get about 80 new members a day.

(we used to get over twice that a day until i hardened the registration page and stopped the automated bots from registering -- that's a scary thought isn't it?)

Techno-Idiot:
Hi,

Thanks for the welcome.

I joined yesterday afternoon and I've got to say it's good news/bad news.  The good news is I found a handy-dandy little tool in Coding Snacks that I've needed for about 2 years...yippee.  The bad news is...I've spent waaaay to much time on the site! All in all, I'm definitely glad to be here, but now I need to get back to work.

Later...

kyrathaba:
Welcome, Techno!

I know what you mean about spending LOTS of time on the site. It's my online home :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version