Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 10:16:26 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Cody needs a place to visit!  (Read 4284 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 02, 2011, 04:08:53 AM »

It's time for Baby Cody to take another trip!!
Ath
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 05:29:47 AM »

What's Baby Cody's current hideout?

y0himba
Charter Member

Yar.

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2011, 11:24:11 AM »

Can he visit Pennsylvania?  Thmbsup

My Web Site:  http://www.y0himba.net
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »

My daughter, Lily (aged 9¾), would like to invite Baby Cody to New Zealand. She's pretty good with babies - and a camera. She took this, for example, not long after I bought a Sony HDR-CX110 camcorder:
 Grin    Baby Brian won't stop laughing
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2011, 01:36:08 PM »

cheesy cheesy

Tom
Ath
Supporting Member

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 06:20:30 AM »

Is Baby Cody traveling already? and whereto? smiley

gjehle

lonesome linux warrior

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 02:09:45 AM »

Baby Cody is still with me, here in Stuttgart, Germany.
Pennsylvania sounds good, also y0himba was quickest to respond smiley
Guess New Zealand would be next up after that, eh smiley
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 05:46:24 AM »

@gjehle
Poland is closer :p

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 05:59:02 AM »

@gjehle: I got a different message to this post(?).
No problem whenever baby Cody wishes to head off to NZ will be OK for us. It's winter here at present, so summer might be better anyway - if he prefers warmer climes.
We live in Auckland, which is warmer than the more southern parts of NZ. A bit sub-tropical - e.g., warm enough for banana plants to grow in people's gardens. If Cody arrives here before we (my family) go for a trip to Thailand (where my wife comes from and where Lily was born), he can come with us. We will be going to the NE part, in a changwat (district) called Khon Kaen. According to the Lonely Planet guide, not more than 7% of tourists head in that direction - nothing much of interest for the usual tourists. The area is rather flat and is mostly rice and some other agriculture, very peaceful and safe - well away from the Muslim killings of the non-Muslims in the much more picturesque far south.

gjehle

lonesome linux warrior

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 06:11:10 AM »

@fenixproductions hmhmhm true indeed smiley

@IainB nice one! imagine me saying this with a bit of envy Wink

@y0himba @fenixproductions @IainB what about the following tour:
Poland -> Pennsylvania -> Auckland?

I guess Bady Cody has the worst carbon footprint ever... for a bird :>
IainB
Supporting Member

Slartibartfarst

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 06:37:06 AM »

@gjehle: If we really wanted to aggravate Cody's carbon footprint, we could do worse than pop him on board with every flight that Al Gore goes on...          cheesy
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 07:31:18 AM »

Bady Cody has the worst carbon footprint

Grin

Chris
gjehle

lonesome linux warrior

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 03:04:01 AM »

Okay, after a lot of back and forth via PM I think we've arrived at a good compromise smiley
First stopover from here will be Warsaw, Poland where fenixproductions will be hosting Baby Cody.
Then it'll be over the big pond to y0himba in Titusville, Pennsylvania, USA.
From there another trip over another pond down to Auckland, New Zealand and from there possibly to Thailand.

Now I'm really getting envious :x

I'll be seeing Baby Cody off within the week once I've made travel arrangements smiley
gjehle

lonesome linux warrior

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 01:53:39 PM »

we have lift-off!
i finally managed to send baby cody off on his travels.
next stop: warsaw, poland!

safe travels cody!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.039s | Server load: 0.01 ]