topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday April 19, 2024, 4:59 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: IDEA: Mouse actions when a mouse hovering a link, scrollbar and tab bar  (Read 3256 times)

david787

• Participant
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
My idea is for a program that can do these three things:

First, when a mouse hover a link on a webpage  to invoke two small pop up boxes to appear above the mouse pointer. If the mouse hover the first box it will open the link in the same window and if the mouse hover the other box it will open the link in a new foreground tab. It will be good if there is an option to set the time after how much time two pop up boxes will appear after the mouse hover a link. The pop up boxes should appear only when the mouse is hovering a link the rest of the time they should by hidden.

Second, when the mouse hover the scroll bar it will invoke scrolling the page up or down. For this action it will be good if it has an option to set the speed for page scrolling. 

Third, when the mouse hover the red x button to close the tab and when hover the "new tab" button to open new tab.

This is all about actions on mouse over, no clicking. I would like this program to be made for Mozilla Firefox browser. Also, i will donate $10 to this who want to make this program.

I have made some screen shots for better explanation because my english is not very good.