ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google+

<< < (7/48) > >>

JavaJones:
I'm not sure how it works yet, I hope so. Going on past Google product launches like this, invites should become available to people who get in, but sometimes there's a delay. Note that I don't yet have my invite either. ;)

- Oshyan

sciagent:
Yes, sure, understood :)

So, let's wait until someone will bring the Google+ opportunity to all of us here. Then we can make the DonationCoder circle there and check, how it will supplement this forum if any need for that :D

Yes, when I'll get an invitation from outside of this community, I'll be able to invite anyone here – those who are interested in having such accounts.

rgdot:
Waiting for an invite myself, if they also give me some to share I will post here first.

zridling:
my profile has Atheist status. Facebook uses tag feature for location/religion/hobbies, so you can insert any custom <religion><random word> on profile fields. I guess you never filled your profile on facebook. -mahesh2k (June 29, 2011, 10:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes I have, but that's just it -- it's not an option, you have to fill it in. FB recognizes various sects of god-believers, but not atheism in and of itself. You have to write that in. No big deal to me, but not all of us are religious. I'm proud of my atheism; why isn't FB?

zridling:
Waiting for an invite myself, if they also give me some to share I will post here first.-rgdot (June 29, 2011, 06:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I applied, too, but nothing yet. I'll report back if I do get in. According to many, it needs tweaks and changes, but for an initial (beta?) launch, it's far more developed than most of Google's half-baked apps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version