ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google+

<< < (3/48) > >>

Renegade:
As for Google+ , I like what I see and can't wait to give it a try.
-jazper (June 29, 2011, 12:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

It seems to me that social sites like that are very much like a party. But who wants to go to a party when you're the only one there? Will anyone that you know show up? Dunno. That's what's stopping me from signing up.

Do post back though on your thoughts about it.

JavaJones:
Remember everyone, MySpace used to be king of the heap. Facebook *will* fall, sooner or later. Will it be Google+? I don't know. I have my doubts. But it will happen eventually.

- Oshyan

Renegade:
Remember everyone, MySpace used to be king of the heap. Facebook *will* fall, sooner or later. Will it be Google+? I don't know. I have my doubts. But it will happen eventually.

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (June 29, 2011, 12:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

Last I heard, it's selling for $30 million. (Sold before for $580 million.)

justice:
Nothing is stopping people from being on both, just like some people use multiple browsers.

zridling:
Chrome already has extensions to share FB and Twitter content with Google+. And meanwhile, after a night with it, almost everyone on my twitter feed is impressed, including Anil Dash: Big picture take-away: Google has built an attractive, intuitive, intelligent service that's fun to use and speaks to a deep human need for contextual integrity of communication. There is not just public/private, life is more complex than that. This need, unmet by almost any other social network today, is where Google is aiming to win the hearts of users. The app the company built towards that aim is smooth and pleasing to use.

http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/first_night_with_google_plus_this_is_very_cool.php

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version