ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google+

<< < (36/48) > >>

Shades:
We need a thread here for people to put their names in associated with their username on DoCo.  People are adding me left and right, and a lot of them I don't recognize.  And with no way to send someone a message associated with the add, there's really no way to know who anyone truly is.

Thoughts?
-wraith808 (July 15, 2011, 09:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Or maybe it is better to have an option to add text to the G+ friend invite/add option. At least you can send an introduction and you don't need to associate your real name with your DC name.

wraith808:
^ That would be a better option.  But that's also a solution that Google would have to implement, and I was looking for something that DoCo could implement in the meantime.

40hz:
You could also just PM the person at DoCo and let them know you sent them an invite under what name in the meantime. :)

fenixproductions:
Few invitations received and all of them marked as spam :)

I can't simply find anything tasty in G+. I know I am using Gmail, Search and maps (sometimes) but I don't want more of it. It is enough information for Google tracking my activities.

Being worried about my stuff I can't trust G with anything more as docs or photos (in addition: I think Picassa is someone's mistake).

Although I live on Facebook it is OK for me as long as it's not connected to everything else I do/share.

What could G+ offer for people like me?

Tuxman:
What does Facebook offer? Virtual friends?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version