ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Google+

<< < (26/48) > >>

Deozaan:
It's nice to see I'm not the only weirdo who doesn't like letting people online know my real name. A Google search of my real name results in very few valid hits. And that is also by design.

Most of them are from those "people finder" websites that somehow know all about me and my family. But you gotta pay money to get the details.

A Google search for "Deozaan" on the other hand... AFAIK every single one of them is me.

Tuxman:
Which is not always a good idea either.  :D

mahesh2k:
I use my first-name here in profile on DC and for the rest of the internet dozens of pseudo names. Thanks to mousers super DC SEO tweaks, my real name is not linked to this profile. I wish to keep things this way and no google plus is going to change that.  ;)

lanux128:
hmm... it looks like i don't meet google's "Community Standards".. :down:

• https://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=107107

Renegade:
Yay~! A friend sent me an invite. So I'm finally on now.

It seems ok. Though I expect I really need to add friends for it to be in any way meaningful. I like the circles. Nifty. They'll be useful.

As for my real name... I really don't care. I don't expect any stalkers, so I'm not particularly worried. I'm pretty easy to track down I suppose. Once you figure out that I don't play hockey in the NHL that is... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version