ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Opera 11.5 Released

<< < (7/8) > >>

SKA:
Me too, iphigenie
various buttons on various webforms/(javascript?) don't work, but do in IE9. When I face this I just open in IE9 (tho' its a big waste of time, shrug).

Ska

Dormouse:
I am having this weird thing in Opera at the moment where the "delete" from shopping cart in amazon doesnt work. Needless to say it is annoying  :-\
-iphigenie (July 04, 2011, 05:39 AM)
--- End quote ---
I just change quantity to 0 & update. Always did that anyway, because I'm more often changing 2 to 1, having added a 2nd by mistake.

J-Mac:
I believe this started when I once had Secunia Inspector mistakenly set to automatically install Opera Updates - the first time it did Opera was reset as my default browser. Since then it resets to default every time I update. I tried using the Custom installation but didn't see the selection to disable that. Have to try again next time and look more carefully.

Jim

BTW, I had to uninstall IE9; it was working OK but too many programs stopped working well. E.g., Ultra Recall Pro, IQ, and a few others. Back to IE8 till it gets sorted.

NigelH:
I am having this weird thing in Opera at the moment where the "delete" from shopping cart in amazon doesnt work. Needless to say it is annoying  :-\
-iphigenie (July 04, 2011, 05:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I find most of my Opera issues with Amazon go away when I set Opera to mask as Firefox for Amazon.com

tomos:
anyone know how to show the drop-down arrow in the addressbar - or if it's possible to get it back. I never use it myself, but have Opera installed on someone elses machine and they really miss it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version